楼主
发表于2024-05-07 08:30:19查看 240回复0浏览 240

Striving for progress with a sense of inadequacy, and exerting effort inspired by the majestic mountains.

Checking in at the Beijing International Automotive exhibition.

On the third day of the May Day holiday, returning from Suzhou, I made a special trip with my car enthusiast friends to Beijing to see the Denza booth. After more than four hours on the high-speed train heading north, we finally arrived in the capital, Beijing. I was incredibly excited to see the long-anticipated Denza booth. This time, the Denza booth was particularly special as it showcased for the first time the flagship models under the D.N.Z series, including the global debut of the Denza Z9 GT. It was definitely worth the visit.

Upon arriving at the Denza booth, the first thing that struck us was the crowd surrounding it, truly a sea of people. Fortunately, with the guidance of the enthusiastic Denza staff, we went to the second-floor rest area. From there, we watched the booth performances and ballet dance presentations brought by the booth.

Let me first share my impressions of the Denza Z9 GT. The sight of the Z9 captivated me with its low-slung design and a length of about 5.2 meters, a true exemplar of an executive D-class sedan. The rear design features an overall fastback posture, reminiscent of a GT sports car. The “hourglass” tail lights add a visual sense of parallelism. Additionally, the design of the waistlines on both sides of the Z9 is fully realized, highlighting the comfort and luxury of the Z9. The Denza Z9 was crafted by an international team led by Wolfgang Josef Egger from Germany, offering luxury, elegance, and sportiness. It incorporates globally leading unique technology - Easy Tripartite, ensuring top-notch performance, control, safety, and intelligence.